JJ Burke Car Sales is a dynamic family owned business which has been in operation since 1974. The Ballinrobe dealership is one of the most respected and successful in the West of Ireland. It offers excellent customer service to it’s customer. As an employer they are very proud of all their staff and continue to invest in them through excellent training and development. There is currently a team of 30 who are committed to their roles and the management team are very proud of each of them.
JJ Burke’s is a main dealer for the Renault, Peugeot and Dacia brands meaning it is a very busy and fast paced dealership. We are currently recruiting a Motor Technician/ mechanic Apprentice to join our Ballinrobe dealership.
We are offering the successful candidate a 4-year Motor Mechanics apprenticeship in conjunction with SOLAS which involves both on and off the job training. On successful completion of this Motor Technician apprenticeship, the apprentice is awarded a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Motor Technician.
Further information on the statutory apprenticeship scheme and minimum entry requirements can be found on www.solas.ie
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Have a keen interest in the motor industry.
- Display good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.