Crash Repairs and Bodyshop Services
The service provided by JJ Burke Car Sales Body Shop is driven by 3 core values:
• All work is carried out to the highest industry standards.
• Ensuring the entire process is as easy as possible for the customer.
• Guaranteed quality and certainty of charges.
Consequently, the JJ Burke Car Sales Bodyshop offer to all our customers the following notable services:
• Before any work has begun all customers are provided with a written estimate.
• Free collection and delivery within a 20km radius on all vehicles for repair.
• Once authorised a Courtesy Vehicle is provided for retail customers for the duration of the repairs free of charge.
• 3 year written warranty on the quality of the repair
To book an appointment for a repair quotation or for general advice as to the options available to you can:
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9am - 1pm
What sets our Body Shop apart?
J.J. Burke Car Sales provide a full accident repair service and we will look after your needs and create a hassle free process from the moment an accident occurs to the day you collect your vehicle that has been fully repaired to a very high standard.
As main dealers to Peugeot, Renault and Dacia Franchises we can also carry out repairs to any other makes using genuine parts to a very high standard and can even cater large commercial vehicles thanks to our in house Bodyshop with a high roof capacity.
As a SIMI member, JJ Burke Car Sales have extensive experience in the motor industry and in relation to our body shop, in particular, we have several advantages and certifications
Highly skilled workforce
We have been in business for over 40 years and have fully qualified staff that ensure the best quality crash repair service is carried out.
We provide services to the Leaseplan fleet and a variety of other insurance companies. We are also Certification Europe AIC Inspected and are Certified by the Consortium for Automotive Registration Services Quality Assurance Ltd.
While your vehicle is with us, we can provide you with a courtesy car (if required and subject to availability) so you can attend to your daily duties without compromise