1. Choose Your Car
With a comprehensive range of New Vehicles to choose from and our Approved Used Vehicles – there is a vehicle to suit all tastes and budgets – the only problem you will have is narrowing it down from our extensive range of vehicles. If you have a particular vehicle in mind that isn’t currently in stock – no problem. We can make that dream car come true thanks to our comprehensive sourcing service.
2. Pick Your Finance Plan
The main types of finance that we offer to our customers are PCP (Personal Contract Plan) Finance and Hire Purchase. While most people will be familiar with Hire Purchase, PCP is a relatively new way of financing your car.
3. Let Us Make it Easy For You
At JJ burke Car Sales, our finance team is dedicated to finding a payment plan that works for you
When you decide to buy a car with us, we understand that it a huge undertaking and we want you to make sure that you are informed and properly guided through every step of the car finance process.
Remember that you are in control and we are only here to facilitate you as best we can.
After a discussion with our finance team, we want you to have:
A full and clear understanding of the type of finance you have chosen.
A clear understanding of what needs to be paid and when it needs to be paid.
Clarity on all terms and conditions and what is expected of you as part of the deal.
A guarantee from us that we will be there to support you every step of the way from start to finish to help with any questions you may have.
By fully completing this finance application we will be able to quickly and accurately get back to you with a decision.
You can be assured that:
* There is no obligation to purchase anything
* It’s a safe and secure process
* Our form is quick and simple to complete
Car Financing Calculator
This tool allows you to get a better idea on how much you’ll be spending per month on new & used vehicle payments. Simply enter your loan terms to get an estimated monthly payment.
Estimate Monthly Payments
The PCP process can seem daunting to people at the start but we can guarantee that you will leave us with all your questions answered to your satisfaction.
We want you to walk away with a full and clear understanding of what exactly your PCP deal will entail so do not be afraid to ask us anything.
- You decide on the vehicle you would like to purchase and we decide on a price that works for us both.
- We will sit down with you and decide on:-
- a) How much mileage you plan to do?
- b) What you would like to pay per month?
- c) How much of a deposit you would like to pay?
- A deposit based on the value of the vehicle and term of the loan is secured, and we can agree on a manageable monthly payment plan for you. At this stage, we will also decide on the Guaranteed Future Minimum Value of the Car so there will be no surprises down the line.
- We will send your application to our finance partners to be reviewed. 80% of our customers will receive same day approval.
- When your finance is approved we will contact you and that’s it – Drive away in your new vehicle!
At the end of the term, there are a couple of options available to you which we speak about in more detail below.
Paint Protect ensures your car still looks as new as the day it left our showroom. Paint Protect is a formula consisting of liquid glass which is applied to the paintwork of your new vehicle which makes paint surfaces extremely resilient to all kinds of environmental pollutants. Renault’s GEN-3 Glasscoat for example has exceptional resistance to the effects of car washes, solvents and animal matter. You can also avail of interior Fabric Protection which is an extra coating applied to your new cars seat fabric and carpet to provide a hard-wearing barrier which protects against stains and spillages.
If you become one of the unfortunate motorists to have their vehicle stolen where the vehicle is not recovered or becomes involved in an accident, where the vehicle is beyond economical repair, GAP Return to Invoice Advanced Insurance compliments your motor insurance by covering the GAP between the Invoice value of your car and the pay-out made by your insurance company
Key cover provides compensation up to €1,500 per annum* should a registered insured key be accidentally lost, broken or stolen within Ireland.
Lost or stolen keys can be a huge inconvenience. All car keys since 1995 have to be fitted with a transponder chip that is linked to the vehicle immobiliser meaning that the average cost of a replacement car is around or exceeds €200, and if your house keys are on the fob as your car keys, you have the extra hassle of changing your home door lock too.
SMART or Small Motor Accident Repair Technology is an insurance policy designed to assist in keeping your vehicle in showroom condition at the time of purchase. SMART Insurance ensures your vehicle remains free from chips, minor dents, light scratches and scuffs. SMART insurance policy covers you for 36 months and repairs are guaranteed for as long you own the vehicle.
SMART Insurance covers the following:
- Dents not exceeding 15cm in diameter
- Scratches not exceeding 15cm in length
- Chips not exceeding 1.5mm in diameter
- Scuffed bumpers not exceeding 15cm in diameter