CRM / Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented experienced Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
The candidate will also be responsible for the inhouse CRM system making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities. Collaborating with other departments ensuring the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business ensuring that all activities are effective, offer value, and achieve measurable results.
The candidate will support the sales team ensuring the sales process is adhered and will deliver weekly/ monthly reports from the CRM system.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing and developing the Company’s Databases / Customer Management System.
- Working with the team and management on marketing campaigns and promotions from design, through manufacture/print, to distribution/completion (EDM, mailers, fliers, door drops, posters, displays, social media etc.)
- Working with after sales departments to ensure all CRM functions are active.
- Maximising sale opportunities through overall marketing activities for business areas which include New & Used sales and aftersales
- Following up with customers after marketing campaigns & promotions and sharing feedback from same with departmental managers.
- Updating, content creation and managing the Company websites & Social Media pages (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Producing videos/ images of cars with input from the sales team.
- Management of customer and staff newsletters Co-ordination of customer satisfaction surveys & managing feedback from same.
- Oversee the Google ad campaigns created by our Digital Agency
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the company. Undertake any other duties or activities as required.
- Management of brochures and stationary stock
- Participating and supporting events in the dealership
- Assist manager in planning future marketing and CRM campaigns for product launches and ongoing CRM activities
- Reporting – KPIs. Campaigns, Events, award entries, and creating activity presentations
- Foster relationships with suppliers, PR contacts and customers.
- Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role.
- Knowledge of Google ads.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised & good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills with a high competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Canva or similar design platform.
- Able to work under pressure and displays a positive “can do” attitude with confidence and decisive when making decisions.
- Self Motivated
- Must enjoy working as part of a team.
To apply for this position please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org