JJ Burke Car Sales is passionate about exceeding expectations and providing our customers with outstanding service and value on every dealership visit.
We are currently seeking a trade qualified Workshop Controller to join our team at JJ Burke Car Sales. As an experienced Workshop Controller you will ensure a high quality of work and motivate our team of experienced Technicians/Apprentices.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this position is responsible for driving workshop throughput, efficiency and productivity levels to ensure budgeted targets are exceeded. With the assistance of the Senior Technicians you will also provide technical and mechanical support when and where required and assistance to the workshop, to help ensure all vehicles are maintained and repaired to the highest standards.
· Managing workshop loading and scheduling.
· Manage and lead the team to deliver quality workmanship, productivity and efficiency.
· Ensure all tasks including service, maintenance, diagnosis and repair works are performed in line with brand policy, workshop procedures and compliance requirements.
· Ensuring all warranty procedures have been adhered to.
· Ensuring WHS/ OHS compliance.
What we are looking for:
· A Trade qualification
· Experience in an automotive franchised workshop/dealership.
· Demonstrated Leadership qualities.
· Excellent Computer skills (MS Office Suite).
· Proven staff management experience.
· Strong customer service focus.
· DMS Experience (Autoview preferable but not mandatory)
In return, you will have access to ongoing training and development opportunities, an attractive remuneration package, a supportive team environment, and an opportunity to work with the latest Renault, Peugeot and Dacia vehicles.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.