Car valeter required for a very busy multi-franchise dealership in the West of Ireland. You will be responsible for cleaning and polishing both the inside and outside of cars and other vehicles, making sure customers' cars are made sparkly clean.
The role of a car valeter also includes polishing and waxing the plastic or leather, and chrome trims; as well as the paintwork.
- Washing and hoovering of customer vehicles to dealer standards
- Cleaning and presentation of cars on site and forecourt
- Collecting and moving vehicles as required
- Carrying out general onsite housekeeping duties
- Various ad-hoc duties
- NB: the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.
Knowledge and skills:
You are a highly motivated and passionate individual striving to provide an exceptional service to both our customers. Skills needed:
- Hold a full, clean driving licence or be working towards a full licence
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Possess good communication skills
- Be flexible in approach
- Have a positive attitude
- Must have valeting experience, minimum 2 years
Job Type: Full-time