JJ Burke Car Sales is currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor / Store Person to join our busy Ballinrobe car dealership.
Parts Advisor / Store Person Job Description:
You will be responsible for pursuing new parts trade business & following up on all contacts. You will be responsible for delivering parts to trade customers. You will be part of a team looking after a busy workshop to ensure a high level of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
About the role:
The Parts Advisor / Stores Person position is an integral role within the team, delivering front line, best-in-class service and support to JJ Burke customers and employees.
- To deliver spare parts.
- To actively pursue new parts trade business.
- To build & maintain an excellent working knowledge of all relevant parts systems.
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To achieve a high level of accuracy in the processing of all spare parts movements.
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping & compliance with all Health & Safety procedures.
- To pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental teamwork and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
*NB: this job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.
Knowledge and skills:
You are a highly motivated and passionate individual striving to provide an exceptional service to both our customers and colleagues.
- Previous Parts Department experience desired but not essential
- Customer & quality focused
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Change management
- Flexibility to learn new skills
- Strong team player
Required: Full driving license
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com.