JJ Burke Car Sales, Ballinrobe, is hiring a graduate Marketing Executive to join our busy car dealership in the West of Ireland.
We are looking for a graduate Marketing Executive who will work with us on a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will get to work with an award-winning team undertaking marketing projects for the benefit of our company, gaining valuable experience in a variety of marketing activities across different business areas. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
The candidate will also be responsible for the inhouse CRM system, making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities. Collaborating with other departments ensuring the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business, and ensuring that all activities are effective, offer value, and achieve measurable results.
The candidate will support the sales team ensuring the sales process is adhered to and will deliver regular reports on sales and marketing performance.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working with the team and management on marketing campaigns and promotions from design, through manufacture/print, to distribution/completion
- Maximising sales opportunities through overall marketing activities for New and Used car sales, Aftersales and Parts
- Updating and managing the company websites & social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn)
- Producing videos & images of cars
- Management of customer and staff newsletters, co-ordination of customer satisfaction surveys & managing feedback from same
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the company. Undertaking any other duties or activities as required
- Management of brochures and stationary stock
- Participating in and supporting events in the dealership
- Assist management in planning future marketing and CRM campaigns for product launches and ongoing CRM activities
- Reporting - KPIs. Campaigns, Events, award entries, and creating activity presentations
- Foster relationships with suppliers, PR contacts and customers
- Liaise with our three brands (Renault, Dacia & Peugeot) on campaigns, events, direct communications, sponsorships and website, social media and showroom requirements
- Support dealer principals on the management of local sponsorships and brand ambassadors
- Manage direct communications (email, SMS, telephone campaigns)
- Tracking and reporting on marketing budget expenditure, and the claiming of financial supports from suppliers
- Marketing qualification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised & good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills with a high competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Able to work under pressure and displays a positive “can do” attitude with confidence and decisive when making decisions.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team.
Note: This is a 12 month contract role. The successful candidate will gain significant experience across a variety of marketing activities, and will be exposed to varying business areas including New and Used vehicle sales (passenger cars and commercial vehicles), Aftersales and Parts.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and cover letter.